It has been a long, long time since I have published a blonde joke, but this one came my way recently and I just have to share it! I would change "blonde" to "airhead" in the joke since not all blondes are airheads and not all airheads are blonde, but it just wouldn't work so well in this particular joke. You'll see why as you read it.
So without further ado, I will proceed to the joke.
An old, blind cowboy wanders into a smoothie bar one day, mistakenly thinking he has gone into another kind of bar. He doesn't know it, but he's a little out of place as the only male in the whole bar. He finds his way to a stool at the counter. Before trying to order something, he yells to the smoothie barista, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"
Everyone in the place immediately goes totally silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman on the stool to his left says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you're blind and all, that you should know five things:"
1. The barista is a blonde girl who keeps a baseball bat behind the bar.
2. The manager over there is a blonde woman who used to be a roller derby queen.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is a blonde professional wrestler.
"Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. You still wanna tell that blonde joke?"
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, "No, ... not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
Next week's post will be another set of pictures that help demonstrate why women live longer than men.
"There is no such thing as privacy when it comes to God." — Drew Conley
I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing!